DAILY: With each passing day, we are reminded of the tremendous sacrifices and responsibilities taken on by our military personnel and family. As such by supporting these individual we can find ways to not only acknowledge such efforts but show our appreciation and say Thank-You.
2014 and beyond:
- To all who have and continue to serve; You are always in in our thoughts, our hearts and our prayers. It is OUR honor to help educate others, provide materials about PTSD when requested with the assistance of partner organizations
- A special shout out and words of appreciation to Mr. Walter D. LeVine, Esq., Florham Park, NJ for his time, guidance and ongoing support throughout the 501 (3) (c) application process
- In a continued effort of support and fundraising, Justin Peniston will donate 10% of all business sales thru his ebay store:http://stores.ebay.com/jpsportscardsnmore
- Several employees of Anheuser-Busch-InBev will be designating Faces of America’s Brave as a donor of choice thru employee contributions
- To our partners who eagerly share information via their links or print materials
- To HBO who granted permissions to link our website not only to their documentary about the Veterans Hotline Crisis Center but also to their other social media access links.
- A special shout out to each and every person who freely chooses to put on one of our uniforms each day to fight for and provide us with the very freedoms we hold so dear!
2011: a special shout out to comic Mike Marino (www.mikemarino.net) who graciously did a Comedy benefit to help Faces of America’s Brave with our event. Mike’s benevolence/respect for our Military is evident in his support of many organizations (including USO/Military related organizations). His comic genius kept the audience laughing throughout the event. If you missed this event be sure to drop by Mike’s site for a preview of his comic style and locate his next NJ show!
A heartfelt thank you to Shop-Rite of Greenwich Twp, NJ for the generous donations to The Comedy Benefit.
Military Order of the Purple Heart Chapter #700 members Terry Calandra and Ron Adams who proudly carried the Flags and was our lead into the Pledge of Allegiance during our event. Your participation was both appreciated and touching. It serves as a reminder of all you’ve done for our freedoms. THANK YOU! What a beautiful way to kick off our event….
2010, 2011, 2012, 2013: To ALL the generous donors of time, expertise, monies both larger and small we thank you. Your donations are utilized to the fullest by our 100% volunteer staff to maximize efforts and expand our reach within communities. FAB embraces partnerships with like minded organizations to increase awareness about PTSD and the ever growing needs of our Veterans.