3909 Corbley Drive
Chattanooga, TN 37411
Faces of America’s Brave, Inc.
Reaching out to “ONE VETERAN AT A TIME”
FACES OF AMERICA’S BRAVE, INC (FAB). is a charitable humanitarian organization dedicated to the well-being of combat VETERANS and military personnel who have experienced stressful tours of duty. Many SOLDIERS returning to US soil from highly stressful missions need emotional and mental support to acclimate themselves back to civilian life. Faces of America’s Brave provides educational resources and if requested: will assist Veterans locate meeting space to share experiences and emotions in an open, caring setting. FAB is not intended to replace traditional counseling and appropriate medical or psychiatric treatments. Rather, it designed to work in harmony with traditional treatment modalities and serve individuals through community support. FAB reaches out to groups of veterans who have post-traumatic stress disorder or are experiencing difficulties associated with deployments or in integrating back into previous societal roles. Participation in veteran created groups or inquiries for references can be made anonymously. FAB is not affiliated with the US military.
Funding for FAB is through private donations, charitable contributions and grants. This corporation is organized exclusively for charitable, religious, educational and scientific purposes, including for such purposes the making of distributions to organizations that qualify as exempt organizations under section 501 (3) © of the Internal Revenue Code, or the corresponding section of any future federal tax code. Faces of America’s Braves serves all veterans regardless of race, religious affiliation or sexual orientation.
As a 100% volunteer organization, individuals are not compensated.
*IRS designated 501(3)(C) application submitted 2014
- The User of Faces of America’s Brave website agrees to the exclusions and limitations of liability stated within and will accept as reasonable.
- If User does not agree to all terms, User will not proceed.
- Usage of any site materials is by written permission only as content within the website is protected by copyright law unless otherwise stated.
- Faces of America’s Brave reserves the right to remove any materials or pictures deemed offensive.
- By accessing external links, user acknowledges Faces of America’s Brave is NOT liable for content created by other sites.